Consists in a guided tour to visit the most known and spectacular archeologic park of the continent, besides being an archeological wonder of the world, it has an exotic flora with more tan 180 species of orchids and also a rich fauna where lives the spectacled bear and the rocks rooster (national bird).
The sanctuary of Machupicchu is a natural and cultural patrimony; it counts 35 archeologic groups, being the most important of all of them The Citadel of Machupicchu.
- Train Tickets: round trip.
- Tourist Bus: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu- Aguas calientes
- Entrance Ticket to Machupicchu.
- Professional tour guide (English or Spanish).
- Transfers: Hotel- Train Station- Hotel.
The tour begins at 6:00 am when the bus pick you up at the hotel and ends when the bus pick you up from the train station and leaves you at the main plaza of the city.
Tour Price per person : Train BACKPACKER US$
Train VISTADOME US$
*** Prices are subject to variations according to the season.